Friday, February 5, 2016

College Basketball free picks for February 5, 2016

It's Friday!!  The weekend is almost here, just need to make it through today.  Had another good day yesterday, and a very good week so far.  Friday's are very small in the number of games played, as most teams play on Thursday and Saturday.  In fact as of writing there are only 9 lined games.  Normally I have 1 or 2 games on Friday that I like, sometimes I don't have any.  However, the simulations are showing favoritism in 6 of these 9 games.  I was on the fence on whether to go with all 6 or not.  Finally I said fuck it, got to trust the system.  So here are those 6 picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Columbia (+6.5) at Yale

Cornell (-2.5) at Brown

Iona (-2) at Canisius

Niagara (+4) vs Rider

Siena (-8.5) vs Saint Peter's

Akron (-5) vs Central Michigan

Good luck today.  For notifications on when the daily free picks have been posted, like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/JamesoneMillerGreen/, or follow us on Twitter @JmsnMllrGrn  or just click this link https://twitter.com/JmsnMllrGrn

No comments:

Post a Comment