Friday, November 27, 2015

College Basketball Nov 27th

A slow day on Thanksgiving without many options, but still managed a 2-1 record.  All bets yesterday were level 2 bets.  I want to apologize, as I've been conservative and recommending a lot of level 1 bets as I juggle football and basketball.  If you would've bet 100 on each game you'd be up a lot more money, but we're still winning money so fuck it., but the only thing better than winning money is winning more money.  Of course, you can bet however much you want on these games, I'm just giving recommendations.  I have 4 picks for today, and they are split between level 1 and level 2 bets.  Here are the picks.  In case I haven't pointed this out, and it's not obvious, my picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Ohio State (-1) vs Memphis - Level 1

Jacksonville State (-5) vs Chicago - Level 2

Colorado State (-6.5) vs Portland - Level 2

Cincinnati (-14.5) vs Nebraska - Level 1


Here are the dollar figures for the different levels as a reminder.

Bet Levels:
Level 1 - Minimum Bet (half your normal bet, for a $100 player, only $50)
Level 2 - Normal Bet
Level 3 - 1.5x your normal bet
Level 4 - 2 times your normal bet
Level 5 - Max Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment