Sunday, November 29, 2015

College Basketball Nov 29th

Yesterday was a disappointing day with a 4-6 record.  I've decided to eliminate the levels all together, if I find something that should be hit a little harder I will mention it, but just stick to betting the same amount on each game, it helps with bankroll management, and doesn't provide as many fluctuations in your results.  Anyways, more games are ready for today, and I have a few picks for you.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Duke (-17.5) vs Utah State

Cal State Northridge (+17) at UCLA

Mercer (-2) at Western Michigan

Wichita State (+5) vs Iowa - neutral site

Santa Clara (+6) vs Boston College - neutral site

Providence (+8) vs Michigan State - neutral site

Good luck today, and check out my other blog for some free picks for NFL action today.

No comments:

Post a Comment