Tuesday, November 24, 2015

College Basketball 11/24/15

Updated to include additional selections after all neutral site games were posted.

Well yesterday was a tricky start to the season.  Sure the picks went 3-2, but my level 3 game of NC State was a loser, so not a positive in bank account.  That’s the hard part about having level betting, lose a higher valued wager and chances are you’re not going to make money that day.  That’s why I always try to bet the same amount on every game, and I really didn’t want to include the level betting.  However, NC State had a 75% chance of covering yesterday based on historical results, so I thought it was worth a few extra bucks.  I have been in football mode, and am having some trouble of flipping the switch to basketball.  Due to these reasons, I am going to mostly recommend level 1 bets for the time being, at least until I can hire someone to help me, or college football is over and I have more time to dedicate to basketball. 

Today is another day though, and with each new day come new opportunities.  Because of the tournaments being played all over the place, and without having certain matchups not all games today have lines posted.  However, I have found a few games that I like out of the lines posted so far, and here they are.

TCU (+6.5) vs Rhode Island – Level 1

Maryland (-10) vs Illinois State – Level 1

Cleveland State (+6) vs Rider – Level 1

Valparaiso (+3.5) at Oregon State – Level 1

Wisconsin Milwaukee (+3) vs Duquesne - Level 1 (Milwaukee +2 is fine too, this line is moving fast)

Weber State (-5) vs Drake - Level 2

Kansas (-9) vs UCLA - Level 2

Northwestern (-7.5) vs Missouri - Level 1

Idaho (+1.5) vs Troy - Level 1


That’s it for now, but check back later for updates as more lines are posted for todays game.  As a reminder here are the bet levels.

Bet Levels:
Level 1 - Minimum Bet (half your normal bet, for a $100 player, only $50)
Level 2 - Normal Bet
Level 3 - 1.5x your normal bet
Level 4 - 2 times your normal bet
Level 5 - Max Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment