Saturday, November 28, 2015

College Basketball Nov 28th

Yesterday was the first losing day I've had in giving picks, but I really didn't expect to continue winning at a 71% rate anyway.  That was yesterday and this is today, a full slate of basketball is on the docket, and I found some good ones.  I have 10 picks for you.  Good Luck

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Georgia (+3) at Seton Hall - Level 2

Bradley (+9) vs Mississippi - Level 1

South Dakota (+6.5) at Sacramento State - Level 1

Youngstown State (+4) at Niagara - Level 1

Manhattan (+8.5) at Fordham - Level 1

Southern Utah (+9) at Eastern Kentucky - Level 2

Montana State (+9) at Wyoming - Level 1

Eastern Washington (+3) vs Pacific - Level 2

George Washington (+5.5) vs Cincinnati - Level 1

Illinois (+9.5) vs Iowa State - Level 1


Here are the dollar figures for the different levels as a reminder.

Bet Levels:
Level 1 - Minimum Bet (half your normal bet, for a $100 player, only $50)
Level 2 - Normal Bet
Level 3 - 1.5x your normal bet
Level 4 - 2 times your normal bet
Level 5 - Max Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment