Monday, November 23, 2015

College Basketball Picks for 11/23/2015

Okay, so here are my first picks posted for the college basketball season.  Yes I know the season started 10 days ago, but I've been busy retooling my system, and giving away all those college football and NFL picks.  Anyways, here are my picks for today and the level in which I like them at.  The bet levels are posted on the web site at https://www.jamesonmillergreen.com/basketball.html and also on the basketball free picks page.  I will include them here for a short period of time as a reminder.


Bet Levels:
Level 1 - Minimum Bet (half your normal bet, for a $100 player, only $50)
Level 2 - Normal Bet
Level 3 - 1.5x your normal bet
Level 4 - 2 times your normal bet
Level 5 - Max Bet



Here are the picks:

North Carolina State (-1.5) vs Arizona State (neutral site) - Level 3
Kansas State (-5.5) vs Missouri (neutral site) - Level 1
Rutgers (+12.5) vs Creighton (neutral site) - Level 1
Belmont (-10.5) vs South Alabaman (neutral site) - Level 1
Tennessee Chattanooga (+16) at Iowa State - Level 1

No comments:

Post a Comment