Friday, January 15, 2016

College Basketball free pick January 15, 2016

Back and forth day yesterday with my picks going 6-5 for the day.  The worst part is I had a chance for 7-4, as Towson was up by 5 with 2 seconds left when Delaware hit a 3 point shot at the buzzer from deep.  It was a meaningless shot.  I mean they grabbed a defensive rebound with 2 seconds left and chucked it up there with 1 second left and somehow made it.  I don't mind losing, but losing like that is complete bullshit, and what is called a bad beat.  Mercer got out to a huge lead, but Furman kept chipping away until the end, and Mercer missed the cover.  But that's how gambling goes sometimes.  Not many games today as tomorrow is the big game day.  Still some action though as I found a game I like.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Monmouth (+1.5) at Iona

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment