Sunday, January 3, 2016

College Basketball Free Picks for January 3, 2015

There were a ton of games yesterday, and I gave away 20 free picks.  Unfortunately, those 20 picks only went 9-10-1, so that sucks.  That brings the weekly record to 21-16-1.  The good news is we don't have to sit on the sidelines waiting another week for more action, it's a new day and that means new basketball games.  Here are my picks for today.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Ohio State (-8) vs Illinois

Utah (+4) at California

Louisville (-13.5) vs Wake Forest

Washington State (+4) vs UCLA

Stanford (-1.5) vs Colorado

South Dakota State (-13) vs Western Illinois

South Dakota (+6.5) at Oral Roberts

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment