Thursday, January 14, 2016

College Basketball free picks January 14, 2016

Now that was a good day.  A nice little 5-0 on the free picks from yesterday, bringing the weekly total to 6-3.  Obviously I didn't win the powerball, as I'm posting today.  Hopefully 1 of you are 1 of the 3 lucky winners.  Anyways, back to basketball.  It's Thursday, which means and expanded list of games, and lots of opportunities to win.  Here are my picks for today.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Connecticut (-0.5) at Tulsa

Drexel (+10.5) at Hofstra

Towson (-3) at Delaware

Wright State (-7) vs Cleveland State

Charlotte (+2.5) vs Middle Tennessee State

Rice (+1) vs Western Kentucky

UC Santa Barbara (+3) at Cal Poly

Stanford (+3.5) vs California

Mercer (-6) vs Furman

IUPUI (-3) vs Oral Roberts

IPFW (+9) at South Dakota State

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment