Thursday, January 7, 2016

College Basketball free picks for January 7, 2016

Another middling day yesterday going 2-3 giving me a 4-5 record for the week.  Lots of games today, and some favorable matchups for us to exploit.  Here are my picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Marshall (-10.5) vs Florida Atlantic

Towson (+1.5) vs UNC Wilmington

Northeastern (-11.5) vs Delaware

William & Mary (-4.5) at Drexel

UT Arlington (-14) at Appalachian State

Southern Miss (+3.5) vs Charlotte

UAB (-21) vs Texas San Antonio (UTSA)

Arkansas Little Rock (-7.5) vs Louisiana Lafayette

Saint Mary's (-11) at Loyola Marymount

Niagara (+2) vs Saint Peter's

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment