Saturday, January 2, 2016

College Basketball Free Picks for January 2, 2016

I only had 1 pick yesterday, and it won, so that brings my weekly record to 12-6.  There are a lot of games to be played today, and with lots of games come lots of opportunity.  In fact there are 20 games that I like, and have action on.  Here are my picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Temple (-6) vs Houston

Richmond (-4) vs Saint Joseph's

San Jose State (+9.5) at Air Force

North Carolina State (-1.5) at Virginia Tech

Texas Tech (-3.5) vs Texas

Oakland (-12.5) vs Cleveland State

Appalachian State (+14) at Louisiana Lafayette

Rhode Island (-11.5) vs Saint Louis

VCU (-14) vs George Mason

Marquette (+7) at Georgetown

East Carolina (-5) vs Central Florida

Wyoming (+4.5) at Nevada

Mississippi (+12) at Kentucky

Loyola Marymount (+7.5) at Pepperdine

Vanderbilt (-9.5) vs LSU

Saint Mary's (-20) vs San Diego

Iona (-5.5) at Quinnipiac

Samford (+6) at Mercer

Niagara (+12) at Siena

Southern Utah (+4) vs Montana

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment