Wednesday, January 13, 2016

College Basketball Free Picks January 13, 2016

Not a good start to the week yesterday, but more opportunities are available today.  Also, the Powerball jackpot is out of this world.  If you have a ticket, good luck to you.  If I have the winning ticket, I'm afraid I will no longer make these posts this season, but will probably be back with a better website and everything else next season.  Fingers crossed!!  Anyways, to the picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Richmond (-13.5) vs La Salle

Temple (+6) at Memphis

Baylor (-12.5) vs TCU

Purdue (-16) vs Penn State

Tennessee Martin (-3.5) Tennessee Tech

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment