Saturday, January 9, 2016

College Basketball free picks for January 9, 2016

Colorado couldn't pull it out last night, losing at home to Utah.  That drops us to 12-8 on the week, but its Saturday!!  There are 103 lined college basketball games today.  That's a whole lot of games to choose from.  I've reviewed them all and have found some goodies.  Here are my picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

St. Bonaventure (-2.5) at Massachusetts

Ohio (-7.5) vs Ball State

Appalachian State (+2) vs Texas State

Towson (+4.5) at James Madison - BIG

Saint Mary's (-8.5) at Pepperdine - BIG

TCU (+3) vs Texas

Penn (+7) vs Princeton

Northern Iowa (-11.5) vs Drake - BIG

Texas Tech (+7) vs Kansas

Oregon State (+2.5) vs California

Long Beach State (-10.5) vs UC Davis - BIG

Hawaii (-8.5) vs UC Santa Barbara

IPFW (+1.5) at Denver - BIG

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment