Friday, December 4, 2015

College Basketball Dec 4th update

This is an update to the original post, which is below, that was posted in the early morning hours.  I've reviewed the lines for any new value, and found 1 more game of interest.  Unfortunately, the only line still available from my original 3 picks is Manhattan +10.  Elon is down to pick em, and Marshall is down to +7.5.  Here is the new pick.

Northern Illinois (+3.5) at Missouri:


Original Post:
Happy Friday Everybody.  My picks went 3-1-1 yesterday, giving me a 9-6-1 mark on the week.  More games being played today than yesterday, but not as many favorable matchups for us.  I'm posting a little early today, so I will check lines for updates later, and if I find anything else good I'll share that too.  I have 3 picks for tonights games.  There will be a full day of basketball tomorrow, and probably a lot of selections, which means a lot of action.  Hope your bankrolls are holding up.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Marshall (+8.5) vs Akron

Elon (+3.5) at Florida International

Manhattan (+10) at Siena

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment