Tuesday, December 22, 2015

College Basketball Free Picks for December 22, 2015

Looks like this week is starting out the same as last week.  Let's keep the momentum from yesterday going today.  Free picks for yesterday went 4-2.  Unfortunately for me, one of those 2 losses was Houston, as I was big on them and had them in 2 parlays where they were the only team that didn't cover.  That sucks, and cost me money.  Back at it today though with a few picks.  Lots of games for a Tuesday.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Dayton (-15.5) vs Miami OH

Iowa State (+4.5) at Cincinnati

Xavier (-7.5) at Wake Forest

Rice (+2.5) at South Alabama

Virginia (-11.5) vs California

Tennessee (-11) vs East Tennessee State

North Carolina State (-17) vs UNC Greensboro

Iowa (-21) vs Tennessee Tech

BYU (-7) vs Harvard

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment