Saturday, December 5, 2015

College Basketball Saturday December 5th

Hooray for Saturday.  There are a ton of games today, not as many lined as a normal Saturday, but still 60 lined games isn't to shabby.  My picks went 1-3 yesterday, giving me a 10-9-1 mark on the week.  I have 8 games that I like today, and those picks are below.  If you like college football and looking for some action there I have 5 picks for todays games in my football blog.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Syracuse (+5.5) at Georgetown

Drexel (+7) at La Salle

New Mexico (+14.5) at Purdue

South Florida (+19) at South Carolina

Xavier (-18) vs Western Kentucky

SIU Edwardsville (+20.5) at Northwestern

Morehead State (+13) at Indiana

New Mexico State (+1.5) at Long Beast State - BIG

Good luck today.  Come back for more picks tomorrow, and of course my NFL picks will be posted later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment