Wednesday, December 23, 2015

College Basketball free picks December 23, 2015 updated

Below is the original post from early this morning.  Since then the neutral site games have lines posted, and I've just finished my analysis of them.  I'm adding 3 more picks for today.

Missouri (+5) vs Illinois

Auburn (-3.5) vs Harvard

Iona (+7.5) vs Akron

Original Post:
So much for this week starting out on a good foot.  After a 4-2 Monday, my picks went 3-6 on Tuesday, for a 7-8 record this week.  Ugh, the humanity.  It's ok, it's just one bad day.  There are more games today, and I have 4 free picks for todays games.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

TCU (-11) at Bradley

Pepperdine (-2) at Portland

Saint Mary's (-10) at Santa Clara

Mississippi State (-16) vs Northern Colorado

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment