Tuesday, December 8, 2015

updated college basketball Dec 8

I've looked at the line moves, and found 1 more game that I like, so I'm adding it to my selections.  Below is the original post, you can still get most of those lines, but a few have changed.

Evansville (+2.5) at Arkansas


Original Post:
I didn't have any picks yesterday, so I'm still sitting at 0-0 on the week.  There was 1 game I was leaning towards making a pick, but I'm glad I didn't as they didn't cover.  I ended last week with a 16-14-1 record, and my season total is now at 46-35-1.  I have 5 games that I like today, here are the picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Virginia (-3.5) vs West Virginia

Xavier (-21) vs Wright State

Houston (+7.5) at Rhode Island

Marquette (-17.5) vs San Jose State

Colgate (+21.5) at Syracuse

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment