Thursday, December 10, 2015

College Basketball December 10, 2015

Ah line movements.  Sometimes they work in your favor and sometimes they go against you.  Last night is a great example, as I had posted Eastern Illinois +6, and they lost by exactly 6.  That results in a push for me as I'm going by the lines posted.  If you got Eastern Illinois later in the day, you got them anywhere from +7 to +8, and you got a win.  So some of our records will be different, but I will continue to post my record based on the lines I give.  That left me at 2-2-1 for the day yesterday, and 5-5-1 for the week.

Not a lot of games today, but I have 3 that I like.  Sometimes the numbers just align, and sometimes they don't.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Seton Hall (-16) vs Troy - BIG

Canisius (+5) at Penn State

IUPUI (+4.5) at Missouri State

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment