Saturday, December 19, 2015

College Basketball free picks for December 19, 2015

Another rough day yesterday, going 0-2 with he picks I gave, bringing me down to 5-5-1 on the week.  There are a lot of games on the docket today, and I have found some good ones.  Here are 10 picks for today's games.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Xavier (-17) vs Auburn

Northeastern (+9) vs Michigan State

Miami FL (-17.5) vs College of Charleston

Illinois Chicago (+13) vs Loyola Chicago

Washington (-9) vs Oakland

UAB (-7) vs South Florida

Florida (-8) vs Oklahoma State

New Mexico (-17.5) vs Rice

Texas A&M (-2.5) vs Baylor

Buffalo (-11.5) vs Montana State

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment