Friday, December 11, 2015

College Basketball December 11, 2015

When I worked in construction, one of the guys I worked with had a saying when someone fucked up, "got a bad batch of crack did ya?"  That somewhat applies to my college basketball process, but I've slightly modified it to, had a bad batch of numbers.  Yesterday was a bad batch of numbers day, as I ended up going 0-3 with my picks.  That puts me at 5-8-1 on the week.  Not good.  Today is a light day with lined games, but there will be lots of action available tomorrow.  I'm going to pass on any games that are out there today, and save my chips for tomorrow.  If you choose to place any action today, I wish you good luck.  Check back tomorrow early and often for my picks and updates throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment