Wednesday, December 30, 2015

College Basketball free picks for December 30, 2015

Good run with the picks yesterday going 4-2 for a 5-3 record on the week.  Shortly after publication, the Wisconsin line moved to +5.5, so if you had that you lost, if you bought the half point you pushed, and if you bought the full point to my recommended number you were a winner.  Lots of games today, and they start playing at noon.  I have 6 picks for today, and they are below.

If you like college football, I have a free pick for the Belk bowl between Mississippi State and North Carolina State in my football blog.  You can find that through this link.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

Michigan (-4.5) at Illinois

Penn State (+16) at Maryland

Ohio State (-11) vs Minnesota - BIG

Marquette (-3) vs Seton Hall - BIG

Arkansas (+8) at Dayton

Indiana State (+10) at Evansville

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment