Saturday, December 12, 2015

College Basketball December 12, 2015 update

I have found 4 more games that I like, here they are.  My original picks for the day are below, so far they've gone 1-1.

Eastern Kentucky (+1.5) at Marshall

North Carolina (-6.5) at Texas

Oakland (+5) at Toledo

Southern Illinois (-13.5) vs North Texas


Original Post:
There were no picks yesterday, it was a nice day off.  But back at it today with 7 picks for you.  I'm hungover and have nothing clever to say so I'll just get straight to the picks.

My picks are the teams with the line after them, and I usually put them first.  I'll include the line whether they're giving or getting points.

UNC Wilmington (+11.5) at Georgetown

Cincinnati (+5) at Xavier

Arkansas Little Rock (+4.5) at Depaul

UCLA (+7.5) at Gonzaga

Creighton (-15) vs IUPUI

Delaware State (+29.5) at Michigan

Maryland Eastern Shore (+31) at Maryland

Good luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment